Extremely fast universal programmer - the core for automated programmers and automatic test equipments (ATE).
- industrial version of BeeProg2 programmer for usage in automated programmers and ATE machines
- extremely fast programming, one of the fastest programmers in this category. Programs 64Mbit NOR Flash memory less than 9 seconds and 1Gbit NAND Flash less than 70 sec.
- 48-pins powerful pindrivers for in ZIF programming (off line programming)
- ISP connector for in-circuit programming (on line programming)
- up to 8 programmers can be attached to one control PC to fulfill complicated needs in ATE machines
- comfortable and easy to use control program, work with all versions of MS Windows from Windows XP to Windows 8 64-bit
- implementation into available 3rd party automated programmers and ATE machines using simple remote control
- unique quick reaction to customer's needs - software update can be ready within a day from request by OnDemand software
- made in Slovakia
- warranty - 3 years
- BeeProg2AP is an industrial version of BeeProg2 programmer for usage in automated programmers and ATE machines. The differences are:
- the dimensions of the BeeProg2AP programmer are reduced - compared to the BeeProg2 - in intent to be able to put is into tighter space than can be placed BeeProg2 programmer. It is important mainly for implementation into ATE machines
- more mechanically stable case to be immune against vibration during operation. The case of BeeProg2AP is prepared to be fastened from top, from bottom or from side of programmer body into target position
- different construction of programming modules, stable enough for insert/replace chips by mechanical arm and also that allow to keep identical position of ZIF socket also after replacing of the module
- BeeProg2AP can be implemented into automated programmer or ATE machine as ISP programmer identically as BeeProg2 programmer - using of standard PC. BeeProg2AP can be connected to the control PC of automated programmer too.
- up to 8 BeeProg2AP can be attached to one computer using USB hub or USB ports of the PC
- see please BeeProg2 description for other details of this implementation
- Implementation of BeeProg2AP into available 3rd party automated programmers and handlers is using simple remote control of the PG4UWMC control software. There exist examples of implementation for standard programming languages and of course we are ready to help customer with this task.
- For other (standard) parameters of BeeProg2AP programmer, see please description of BeeProg2.
- BeeProg2AP programming modules have schematics identical like modules for BeeProg2 programmer, but these modules are mechanically designed for perfect stability at the top of the programmer and also in intent to keep identical position if the programming module is exchanged.
The list of BeeProg2AP programming modules is identical like BeeProg2A programming adapters , except the programming adapters that use ClamShell version of the ZIF socket (mainly adapters for BGA packages). We're continuously working on the finding of proper open-top ZIF sockets for such programming adapters.
PC system requirements
- Common, software related requirements
- Programmer hardware related requirements:
- either one USB port, 2.0 compatible
- external power supply unit: operating voltage 100-240V AC rated, 90-264 VAC max., 47-63 Hz. Output: 15VDC.
- power consumption max. 20W active, about 2W sleep
- dimensions: 88x205x61 mm ( 3.5 x 8.1 x 2.4 inch). Dimensions were measured without programming module inserted and does not include projections. Total height of BeeProg2AP programmer with programming module inserted depends on ZIF socket height and can vary between 80-90mm.
- weight: 1.15kg (2.54 lb)
- operating temperature: 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷ 104°F)
- operating humidity: 20%..80%, non condensing
Package includes (programmer and standard accessories):
- BeeProg2AP programmer
- power supply unit 100-240V AC to 15V/1A DC
- power cord (Europe / USA / Japan) (1x)
- USB connection cable PC-programmer (1x)
- diagnostic POD for Programmer Module Interface selftest of the programmer (1x)
- diagnostic POD for ISP connector selftest of the programmer (1x)
- ISP cable
- user manual (both on CD and printed form)
- software CD
- calibration test report
- sticker "Elnec programmer inside"
- transport case
Programmer price also includes
- free technical support (hot line)
- free life-time software update via Internet
The information in this document are subject to change without notice.