- top board of BGA adapters
- ZIF socket accepts many variations of BGA packages, that differ in ball diameter, ball height and body thickness.
- The picture at Accepted package(s) section shows the range of all dimensions of BGA packages, which are accepted by this BGA-Top board.
- operation (mechanical) life of ZIF socket - 500.000 actuations
- made in Slovakia
|Socket||ZIF BGA80 (depopulated array of (64) spring probes), ClamShell type|
|Bottom||4 rows, 4x 25 pins, square, 0.6x0.6mm|
- For work with BGA device it is necessary put together BGA-Top-131 ZIF-CS with some BGA-Bottom-x board according to the information provided by PG4UW software.
- Do not directly touch the pins of the adapter, because dirt may cause errors during programming of device.
- The picture show, how to put together the BGA-Top-x ZIF-CS and BGA-Bottom-x boards to have complete BGA adapter
- If software version, you're using currently, doesn't contain support for this programming adapter, please download the latest version of software - Regular or OnDemand - from our web site.