Universal memory programmer
- 15842 supported devices from 207 manufacturers by 3.13 version of SW (26. Mar. 2015)
- small, fast and powerful programmer of EPROM, EEPROM, Flash EPROM, NVRAM and serial EEPROM
- DIL40 ZIF socket, memories in DIL package up to 40 pins are supported without adapters
- connection to PC: USB port
- USB 2.0 full speed and USB 1.1 compatible
- upgradeable to SmartProg2 programmer.
- comfortable and easy to use control program, works with all versions of MS Windows from Windows 2000 to Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit
- free SW update, download from Internet
- power supply, cable and software included
- made in Slovakia
- approved by CE laboratory to meet CE requirements
- MEMprog2 is the next member of new generation MS Windows (from Windows 2000 to Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit) based ELNEC specialized programmers. Programmer is built to meet the demands of development labs and field engineers for a specialized memory programmer.
- MEMprog2 supports virtually all memory types - EPROM, EEPROM, NVRAM, Flash EPROM and serial EEPROM - including low voltage types. MEMprog2 isn't only a programmer, but also a static RAM tester.
- Provides very competitive price with excellent hardware design for reliable programming. Offer pleasant "value for money" in this class.
- Very fast programming due to high-speed FPGA driven hardware and support of high-speed USB port.
- MEMprog2 interfaces with any IBM PC compatible personal computers, running MS Windows OS, through USB (2.0 HigSpeed) port.
- MEMprog2 is easy upgradeable to SmartProg2 programmer using "upgrade kit Xprog2 to SmartProg2" (ord.no. 60-0048).
- 40 powerful TTL pindrivers provide H/L/pull_up/pull_down and read capability for each pin of socket. Advanced pindrivers incorporate high-quality high-speed circuitry to deliver signals without overshoot or ground bounce for all supported devices. Pin drivers operate down to 1.8V so you'll be ready to program the full range of today's advanced low-voltage devices.
- The programmer performs device insertion test (wrong device position in socket) and contact check (poor contact pin-to-socket) before it programs each device. These capabilities, supported by signature-byte check help prevent chip damage due to operator error.
- When programming specification require, the (MEMprog2) programmer performs programming verification at the marginal level of supply voltage, which, obviously, improves programming yield, and guarantees long data retention.
- Various programming adapters are available to handle device in PLCC, SOIC, SSOP, TSSOP, TSOP and other packages.
- Programmer is driven by an easy-to-use control program with pull-down menus, hot keys and on-line help. Selection of device is performed by its class, by manufacturer or simply by typing a fragment of vendor name and/or part number.
- Standard device-related commands (read, blank check, program, verify, erase) are enhanced by some test functions (insertion test, signature-byte check), and some special functions (autoincrement).
- All known data formats are supported. Automatic file format detection and conversion during loading of file.
- The rich-featured autoincrement function enables one to assign individual serial numbers to each programmed device - or simply increments a serial number, or the function enables one to read serial numbers or any programmed device identification signatures from a file.
- The software also provide a many information about programmed device. As a special, the drawings of all available packages are provided. The software provide also explanation of chip labelling (the meaning of prefixes and suffixes at the chips) for each supported chip.
CARE FOR THE CUSTOMERS
- New Device Request (AlgOR Service)
- You can ask for new devices support using our AlgOR service. Please see AlgOR (Algorithm On Request) service for details.
- Free life-time software updates
- Most current version of Elnec programmers software with support of newly added devices is available for free here.
- Free Technical support
- Elnec provide customers technical support (WebForm/e-mail based).
- Keep-Current service
- Keep-Current service means, that ELNEC ships the latest version of programmer software and updated user documentation (Keep-Current package) to customer . The Keep-Current service is your hassle-free guarantee that you achieving the highest quality programming on ELNEC programmers, at minimal cost.
- Prompt delivery
- Combination of extensive stock, flexible manufacturing and shipping of Elnec products by world class carriers (like DHL) warrants customers very fast and secure delivery of ordered Elnec products. Products ordered before 10 a.m. (CET) will be dispatched the same working day (if products are in stock and the payment is done by Online payment (CardPay, PayPal).
- Warranty on parts and workmanship of the MEMprog2 programmer is one-year from the date of purchase (limited 25 000-cycle warranty on ZIF sockets).
- Elnec provides free shipping of programmer repaired under warranty back to customer world wide.
- Preferential handling of repair requests ensures registration of the product that should be done within 60 days from the date of purchase here.
- two D/A converters for VCCP and VPP, controllable rise and fall time
- VCCP range 2..7V/350mA
- VPP range 2..25V/200mA
- USB 2.0/1.1 compatible interface
- selftest capability
ZIF socket, pindriver
- 40-pin DIL ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) socket accepts both 300/600 mil devices up to 40-pins
- pindriver: 40 TTL pindrivers, specialized GND/VCC/VPP pindriver
- FPGA based TTL driver provides H, L, CLK, pull-up, pull-down on all pindriver pins, level H selectable from 1.8 V up to 5V
- continuity test: each pin is tested before every programming operation
ISP connector (useable after upgrade to SmartProg2 programmer only)
- 10-pin male type with missinsertion lock
- 6 TTL pindrivers, provides H, L, CLK, pull-up, pull-down; level H selectable from 1.8V up to 5V to handle all (low-voltage including) devices.
- 1x VCCP voltage (range 2V..7V/100mA) (*1) and 1x VPP voltage (range 2V..25V/50mA)
- programmed chip voltage (VCCP) with both source/sink capability and voltage sense
- (*1) - the programmer is not capable to supply a target system from VCCP pin. If you have such demand, use please a BeeProg programmer
- EPROM: NMOS/CMOS, 27xxx and 27Cxxx series, with 8/16 bit data width, full support of LV series (*1*2)
- EEPROM: NMOS/CMOS, 28xxx, 28Cxxx, 27EExxx series, with 8/16 bit data width, full support of LV series (*1*2)
- Flash EPROM: 28Fxxx, 29Cxxx, 29Fxxx, 29BVxxx, 29LVxxx, 29Wxxx, 49Fxxx series, with 8/16 bit data width, full support of LV series (*1*2)
- Serial E(E)PROM: 24Cxxx, 24Fxxx, 25Cxxx, 59Cxxx, 25Fxxx, 25Pxxx, NVM3060, 85xxx, 93Cxxx series, full support for LV series (*1)
- Configuration (EE)PROM: 37LVxx, XC17xxxx, AT17xxx, LV series including (*1)
- NV RAM: Dallas DSxxx, SGS/Inmos MKxxx, SIMTEK STKxxx, XICOR 2xxx, ZMD U63x series
- (*1) - suitable adapters are available for non-DIL packages
- (*2) - there exist only a few adapters for devices with more than 40 pins. Therefore, please, consider a more powerful programmer (BeeProg), if you need to program memories with more than 40 pins
- for all supported devices see actual DEVICE LIST
- Static RAM: 6116 .. 624000
|27C010||programming and verify||23 sec.|
|AT29C040A||programming and verify||31 sec.|
|AM29F040||programming and verify||60 sec.|
SOFTWAREAlgorithms: only manufacturer approved or certified algorithms are used.
Algorithm updates: software updates are available approx. every 4 weeks, free of charge.
Main features: revision history, session logging, on-line help, device and algorithm information.
- intelligent device selection by device type, manufacturer or typed fragment of part name
- blank check, read, verify
- configuration and security bit program
- illegal bit test
- insertion test
- contact check
- ID byte check
- auto device serial number increment
- count-down mode
- view/edit, find/replace
- fill, copy, move, byte swap, word/dword split
- checksum (byte, word)
- no download time because programmer is PC controlled
- automatic file type identification
- unformatted (raw) binary
- HEX: Intel, Intel EXT, Motorola S-record, MOS, Exormax, Tektronix, ASCII-SPACE-HEX
Supported file formats
PC system requirements
- Common, software related requirements
- Programmer hardware related requirements:
- one USB port
- operating voltage 15..20V DC, max. 0.5A
- power consumption max. 6W active, about 1.4W sleep
- dimensions: 160x95x35 mm (6.3x3.7x1.4 inch)
- weight: (without external power adapter) ca. 500g (17.65 oz)
- operating temperature: 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷ 104°F)
- operating humidity: 20%..80%, non condensing
Base configuration package includes
- MEMprog2 programmer
- switch. power adapter, 15V DC/1A, stabilized + power cord
- connection cable PC-programmer
- ISP cable (useable after upgrade to SmartProg2)
- diagnostic pod for selftest of the programmer
- anti-dust cover for ZIF socket
- CD with software and user's manual
- transport case (cartoon box)
- Keep Current - ELNEC sends to user the latest version of programmer software and updated user documentation (Keep-Current package)
- AlgOR (Algorithms On Request) - add new supported devices on customer request
Programmer price also includes
- free technical support (hot line)
- free life-time software update via Internet
The information in this document is subject to change without notice.