Who are Elnec universal programmers primary designed for?
- development community (EMS, industry, universities)
- individual users (chip tuning, car service)
- small manufacturers
What are Elnec universal programmers designed for?
- all kinds of today and tomorrow programmable devices without family-specific module
Why Elnec universal programmers?
- fast and reliable products - 3 years warranty
- probably best "value for money" solutions on today market
- Elnec is only manufacturer granting free life-time software update for universal programmers - New On demand software for 48-pins universal programmers is released every day in many cases
- prompt and in most cases free new device request also after warranty period of universal programmers - please see AlgOR (Algorithm On Request) service for details
- number of supported devices is one of the highest in industry and increasing every day
- one of highest variety of programming adapters (socket converters) in industry allows Elnec universal programmers to be used for programming devices in nearly all possible packages
- free technical support (WebForm/e-mail based) - available usually within few hours, at the latest next working day.
- Keep Current service
- easy to use Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8.1 (32bit and 64bit) based PC controller software, available in 9 different language variations (English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Slovak)
- all Elnec universal programmers are reliably working also under 64 bit operating systems
- USB as well as LPT interface allow Elnec 48-pins universal programmers to be used on every PC
- all of Elnec universal programmers meets CE requirements