(Algorithms On Request) service. Description and request form.
AlgOR is a free service, with which we respond (as flexibly as possible) to the customer's request regarding the implementation of programming support for new devices into the current control program. This service can be used also to ask for new features of the control program.
AlgOR process is simple:
- You send to us a request for complete support of not-yet-supported device in the control program (when it's possible, please supply a sample of the device too).
- We will confirm receiving of your demand immediatelly, together with information about schedule of our work, expected deadline of solution and about suitable programming adapter(if is needed) .
- After completion, we will inform you that the newest version of the control program is available.
If your full satisfaction isn't possible (technically impossible to implement, very expensive implementation, programming specification isn not available, ...), we will promptly contact you and propose other suitable solutions.
- AlgOR service is free of charge, therefore isn't possible to claim it.
- We endeavour to serve you quickly, but we can't guarantee that all AlgOR requests will be satisfied immediately.
- We reserve the right to set priority of jobs according to requests from all user.
- AlgOR service is related to the all ELNEC programmers, but users of the multiprogrammers will be served before users of single-site universal progammers.
- We promise to work on the best-effort basis.
- use please One AlgOR form for one request only. If used for more chips, we will accept first listed chip only.
- we understand the non-answered questions have unimportant weight for you.
Please use the following form to request to add an unsupported device into the control program or to request to add/change some feature of the control program. Fill out this form completely to provide us all necessary information about the chip you want to be supported. A complete form will receive higher priority than an incomplete form. The work may be delayed or stopped if a sample can't be supplied.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
I have read and agree to the privacy statement
- in the case of sending samples, please attach to the package this declaration for customs: "Free sample(s), not for commercial sale. Value for customs purposes only: $10US" Of course not needed for EU contries.