Software for Elnec programmers
Comfortable and easy to use control program, which works with all versions of MS Windows from Windows XP to Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit.
Each new version of the software is immediately published in the section Download. Elnec provides download of updated software version without any fees for all programmers.
There is only one software for all Elnec programmers. It simplifies downloading correct version of the software for your programmer. The software for Elnec programmers consists of PG4UW application (single-site programming driver) and PG4UWMC (multi-site programming driver - usable with all Elnec Production Programmers and 48-pins Universal Programmers).
Regular version and OnDemand versions of the software are available.
Regular version of the Software
New Regular version of the software for programmers is released approximately every 4-6 weeks. New version of Regular software for Elnec programmers includes support of all new chips we have done from previous regular version of the software and also all significant improvements and new features of the software. In average, Elnec is adding support of 729 new devices (calculated as average of past 10 versions) per one new version of Regular software for programmers.
OnDemand version of the Software
OnDemand version of the software is released according the customers' needs, in many cases daily. OnDemand versions are released on demand, often within few hours from request of the customer for:
- new devices support,
- software improvements,
- bug fixes.
PG4UW common control program for Windows for all ELNEC's programmers
A 32-bit application works with:Windows XP operating system (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows Server 2003 operating system
Windows Vista operating system (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 7 operating system (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 8 operating system (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 8.1 operating system (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 10 operating system (32-bit and 64-bit)
with pull-down menus, hot keys and online help.
- standard operations with buffer and device
- security features
- insertion test, Signature-byte check
- special features
- serialization, complex statistics, automatic YES!, remote control, JTAG daisy chain, etc.
- complex device information available
- device package dimensions / ISP connection info, part numbering info,detailed notes for more complicated devices, etc.
- all well-know data formats supported
- multilanguage interface
- 9 different language variations (English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Slovak)
- only manufacturer approved or certified algorithms used
- Windows and online help
- supported programmers:
BeeHive304 (programming modules driver), BeeHive208S/BeeHive8S (programming modules driver), BeeHive204/BeeHive204AP/BeeHive4+/BeeHive4 (programming modules driver), BeeProg3, BeeProg2/BeeProg2C/BeeProg2AP/BeeProg+/BeeProg, JetProg, JetProg/multiprogramming, LabProg+, SmartProg2/SmartProg, MEMprog2, MEMprog, MEMprogL, T51prog2, T51prog, PIKprog+, PIKprog2, PREPROM-02aLV and SEEprog.
... and what does PG4UW and PG4UWMC names of the software means ?
PG4U = Programmer (PG) for (4) you (U)
PG4UW = PG4U, Windows version
(at the time, when the PG4U name of SW was created, the Windows OS didn't exist and then we had dual support DOS/WIN a while, therefore it was necessary to differ DOS/WIN SW)
PG4UWMC = PG4UW, Multiprogramming Control version
» More details about PG4UW here...
» More details about PG4UWMC here...
* Microsoft 64-bit operation systems doesn't allow direct access to LPT port, therefore the communication speed between PC and programmer is very low. In case of Windows x64 OS we recommend to use only USB connected programmers.
* Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.