- bottom board of BGA adapters, assigned for Atmel devices in matrix 7x7 or less i.e. ATmega164PA/324PA
- made in Slovakia
|Socket||8+3 rows, sockets for 8x25+3x20 wire wrap pin|
|Bottom||2 rows, 2x 24 pins, square, 0.6x0.6mm, rows spacing 600mil|
- For work with BGA device it is necessary put together BGA-Bottom-223 with some BGA-Top-x ZIF-CS board according the information provided by PG4UW software.
- Do not directly touch the pins of the adapter, because dirt may cause errors during programming of device.
- The picture show, how to put together the BGA-Top-x ZIF-CS and BGA-Bottom-x boards to have complete BGA adapter
- If software version, you're using currently, doesn't contain support for this programming adapter, please download the latest version of software - Regular or OnDemand - from our web site.