- assigned for EPROMs 2708 series and EPROMs TMS2716 series
- operation life of ZIF socket - 20,000 actuations
- made in Slovakia
|Ord. no.|| 70-0059|
|Socket|| ZIF DIL24, for 600mil devices only|
|Bottom|| 2x16 pins, square, 0.6x0.6mm, rows spacing 600mil|
|Subclass|| Memory (NOR/NAND/eMMC)|
- Insert module to the programmer ZIF socket according to the picture placed near of it. Open the module ZIF socket by lever (lever is at upper position). Insert the device into it according to the picture placed near of it and close module ZIF socket by lever (lever is at lower position).
- Visually check interconnection between device and module ZIF socket. If everything looks OK, the device is ready for programming.
- Be careful, because the incorrect insertion of module to the programmer ZIF socket or device to the module ZIF socket can damage the programmed device.
- To take out the device open the module ZIF socket by lever (lever is at upper position) and remove device from it.
- When you finish work with module, remove it from the programmer ZIF socket.
- Do not directly touch the pins of the module and module ZIF socket, because dirt may cause errors during programming of device.
- Information for SmartProg2/MEMprog2/SmartProg and PREPROM-02aLV programmer users. The power supply from the standard delivery might not be sufficient for work with 2708 EPROMs using 2708 module. Therefore use more powerful power supply (12- 17VDC/>1A, center minus), e.g. our power supply adapter 15V/1A (ord.no. KIN-0315). Note for SmartProg2/MEMprog2 users: your programmer might be already supplied with 15V/1A power supply adapter, verify it first.
- If software version, you're using currently, doesn't contain support for this programming adapter, please download the latest version of software - Regular or OnDemand - from our web site.
NEPCON China 2017
25th - 27th Apr 2017
Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
hall no.: Hall 1
booth no.: 1N07
Del Mar Electronics Fair
3rd - 4th May 2017
Del Mar Fairgrounds, San Diego, CA, USA
booth no.: Booth #5
exhibitor: BK Precision
All exhibitions »