- bottom board of BGA adapters, assigned for Flash devices in matrix 12x8
- made in Slovakia
|Ord. no.|| 70-0418A|
|Connection to BGA-Top-X|| 4x25 sockets for wire wrap pin|
|Bottom|| 2x24 pins, square, 0.6x0.6mm, rows spacing 600mil|
- For work with BGA device it is necessary put together BGA-Bottom-24a with some BGA-Top-X ZIF-CS board according the information provided by PG4UW software.
- Do not directly touch the pins of the adapter, because dirt may cause errors during programming of device.
- The picture show, how to put together the BGA-Top-X ZIF-CS and BGA-Bottom-X boards to have complete BGA adapter.
- Operation conditions: operating temperature 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷ 104°F), operating humidity 20%..80%, non condensing.
- If software version, you're using currently, doesn't contain support for this programming adapter, please download the latest version of software - Regular or OnDemand - from our web site.