- bottom board of BGA adapter, assigned for STM32 devices in BGA100 package (ball matrix 12x12)
- supported from PG4UW software version 3.16z02
- made in Slovakia
|Ord. no.|| 70-2871|
|Connection to BGA-Top-X|| 8x25 + 3x20 sockets for wire wrap pin|
|Bottom|| 2x24 pins, square, 0.6x0.6mm, rows spacing 600mil|
- Protect the contacts of adapters's connectors from contamination. Any dirt and/or fat on contacts may cause errors during programming.
- For work with BGA device it is necessary put together BGA-Bottom-X with some BGA-Top-X board according to the information provided by PG4UW software.
- The picture shows, how to put together the BGA-Bottom-X and BGA-Top-X board to have complete BGA adapter.
- Operating conditions: temperature 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷ 104°F), humidity 20% ÷ 80% non-condensing.
- If software version, you're using currently, doesn't contain support for this programming adapter, please download the latest version of software - Regular or OnDemand - from our web site.