- top board of BGA adapters
- used ZIF socket may accept one or more variants of supported package, different in ball diameter, ball high and/or body thickness, see section Accepted package(s)
- operating (mechanical) life of ZIF socket - 10,000 actuations
- supported from PG4UW software version 3.31h
- made in Slovakia
|Ord. no.|| 70-4249|
|Socket|| ZIF BGA100, OpenTop type|
|Connection to BGA-Bottom-X|| 8x25 + 3x20 pins, square, 0.6x0.6mm|
- Protect the contacts of adapters's connectors and ZIF socket from contamination. Any dirt and/or fat on contacts may cause errors during programming.
- Usage of vacuum pick-up tool is expected for device handling.
- Proceed with care! Incorrect insertion of adapter in programmer's ZIF socket or device in adapter's ZIF socket may lead to programmed device damage.
- For work with BGA device it is necessary put together BGA-Top-X with some BGA-Bottom-X board according to the information provided by PG4UW software.
- The picture shows, how to put together the BGA-Top-X and BGA-Bottom-X board to have complete BGA adapter.
- Insert complete adapter into programmer's ZIF socket. If you are in doubts about orientation of the adapter in programmer's ZIF socket, there is a rule of thumb - orientation of adapter's name text is the same as orientation of the text on the top of programmer.
- Visually check the placement of adapter in programmer's ZIF socket.
- Push the cover of adapter's ZIF socket (the topmost movable part) to open the socket. Once fully actuated, drop the device into the socket from a height of 2 to 3mm above the seating plane. For correct device orientation, follow the instructions shown on picture in PG4UW software Device info window for device being programmed. Then release adapter's ZIF socket.
- The cover must be fully actuated (depressed) before inserting a device into the socket.
- Do not press on device while inserting it and/or releasing the cover.
- Visually check the placement of programmed device in adapter's ZIF socket. If everything looks OK, the device is ready for programming.
- To take out the device from adapter, push the cover of adapter's ZIF socket and remove the device.
- When you finish the work with adapter, remove it from programmer's ZIF socket.
- Operating conditions: temperature 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷ 104°F), humidity 20% ÷ 80% non-condensing.
- If software version, you're using currently, doesn't contain support for this programming adapter, please download the latest version of software - Regular or OnDemand - from our web site.
|Ball Array D||GD||-||10||-|
|Ball Array E||GE||-||10||-|
NEPCON China 2017
25th - 27th Apr 2017
Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
hall no.: Hall 1
booth no.: 1N07
Del Mar Electronics Fair
3rd - 4th May 2017
Del Mar Fairgrounds, San Diego, CA, USA
booth no.: Booth #5
exhibitor: BK Precision
All exhibitions »