- specialized adapter for Maxim MAX34463 devices in CSBGA100 package
- used ZIF socket may accept one or more variants of supported package, different in ball diameter, ball high and/or body thickness, see section Accepted package(s)
- operating (mechanical) life of ZIF socket – 10,000 actuations
- supported from PG4UW software version 3.27e
- made in Slovakia
|Ord. no.|| 70-4135|
|Socket|| ZIF BGA100, OpenTop type|
|Bottom|| 2x24 pins, square, 0.6x0.6mm, rows spacing 600mil|
- Protect the contacts of adapters's connectors and ZIF socket from contamination. Any dirt and/or fat on contacts may cause errors during programming.
- Usage of vacuum pick-up tool is expected for device handling.
- Proceed with care! Incorrect insertion of adapter in programmer's ZIF socket or device in adapter's ZIF socket may lead to programmed device damage.
- Insert adapter into programmer's ZIF socket. If you are in doubts about orientation of the adapter in programmer's ZIF socket, there is a rule of thumb - orientation of adapter's name text is the same as orientation of the text on the top of programmer.
- Visually check the placement of adapter in programmer's ZIF socket.
- Push the cover of adapter's ZIF socket (the topmost movable part) to open the socket. Once fully actuated, drop the device into the socket from a height of 2 to 3mm above the seating plane. The correct position of the programmed device is shown on PCB of the adapter. The reference corner (position of pin A1) of the device is indicated by dot. Then release adapter's ZIF socket.
- The cover must be fully actuated (depressed) before inserting a device into the socket.
- Do not press on device while inserting it and/or releasing the cover.
- Visually check the placement of programmed device in adapter's ZIF socket. If everything looks OK, the device is ready for programming.
- To take out the device from adapter, push the cover of adapter's ZIF socket and remove the device.
- When you finish the work with adapter, remove it from programmer's ZIF socket.
- Operating conditions: temperature 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷ 104°F), humidity 20% ÷ 80% non-condensing.
- If software version, you're using currently, doesn't contain support for this programming adapter, please download the latest version of software - Regular or OnDemand - from our web site.
|Ball Array D||GD||-||10||-|
|Ball Array E||GE||-||10||-|
NEPCON China 2017
25th - 27th Apr 2017
Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
hall no.: Hall 1
booth no.: 1N07
Del Mar Electronics Fair
3rd - 4th May 2017
Del Mar Fairgrounds, San Diego, CA, USA
booth no.: Booth #5
exhibitor: BK Precision
All exhibitions »