- specialized adapter for NAND flash devices in package BGA67 8x6.5mm, pitch 0.8mm
- designed for TurboMode
- used ZIF socket accepts many variants of supported package, different in ball diameter, ball high and/or body thickness, see section Accepted package(s)
- operating (mechanical) life of ZIF socket – 500,000 actuations
- supported from PG4UW software version 3.04h
- made in Slovakia
|Ord. no.|| 70-3116|
|Socket|| ZIF BGA67, ClamShell type|
|Bottom|| 2x24 pins, square, 0.6x0.6mm, rows spacing 600mil|
|Subclass|| Memory (NOR/NAND/eMMC)|
- Protect the contacts of adapters's connectors and ZIF socket from contamination. Any dirt and/or fat on contacts may cause errors during programming.
- Usage of vacuum pick-up tool is expected for device handling.
- Proceed with care! Incorrect insertion of adapter in programmer's ZIF socket or device in adapter's ZIF socket may lead to programmed device damage.
- Insert adapter into programmer's ZIF socket. If you are in doubts about orientation of the adapter in programmer's ZIF socket, there is a rule of thumb - orientation of adapter's name text is the same as orientation of the text on the top of programmer.
- Visually check the placement of adapter in programmer's ZIF socket.
- Release the pawl on adapter's ZIF socket to open it. The socket cap will open by spring force. Insert the device into adapter's ZIF socket. For correct device orientation, follow the instructions shown on picture in PG4UW software Device info window for device being programmed.
- Visually check the placement of programmed device in adapter's ZIF socket. If it looks OK, close adapter's ZIF socket cap by hand and secure the pawl.
- To take out the device from adapter, release the pawl on adapter's ZIF socket and remove the device.
- When you finish the work with adapter, remove it from programmer's ZIF socket.
- Operating conditions: temperature 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷ 104°F), humidity 20% ÷ 80% non-condensing.
- If software version, you're using currently, doesn't contain support for this programming adapter, please download the latest version of software - Regular or OnDemand - from our web site.
|Ball Array D||GD||-||10||-|
|Ball Array E||GE||-||8||-|
NEPCON China 2017
25th - 27th Apr 2017
Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
hall no.: Hall 1
booth no.: 1N07
Del Mar Electronics Fair
3rd - 4th May 2017
Del Mar Fairgrounds, San Diego, CA, USA
booth no.: Booth #5
exhibitor: BK Precision
All exhibitions »