- specialized adapter for Fujitsu MB89F202 devices in SDIP32 package
- operating (mechanical) life of ZIF socket - 20,000 actuations
- supported from PG4UW software version 3.07a
- made in Slovakia
|Ord. no.|| 70-2255|
|Socket|| ZIF SDIP32|
|Bottom|| 2x24 pins, square, 0.6x0.6mm, rows spacing 600mil|
|Subclass|| Fujitsu MCU|
- Protect the contacts of adapters's connectors and ZIF socket from contamination. Any dirt and/or fat on contacts may cause errors during programming.
- Usage of vacuum pick-up tool is expected for device handling.
- Proceed with care! Incorrect insertion of adapter in programmer's ZIF socket or device in adapter's ZIF socket may lead to programmed device damage.
- Insert adapter into programmer's ZIF socket. If you are in doubts about orientation of the adapter in programmer's ZIF socket, there is a rule of thumb - orientation of adapter's name text is the same as orientation of the text on the top of programmer.
- Visually check the placement of adapter in programmer's ZIF socket.
- Open the adapter's ZIF socket with lever (lever is at upper position). Insert the device into it. Correct position of programmed device in adapter's ZIF socket is indicated by picture near (usually on left above) the adapter's ZIF socket. On that picture, reference corner of device (e.g. position of pin 1) is indicated by dot, by number 1, by bevelled corner or by any combination of mentioned. Then close adapter's ZIF socket with lever (lever is at lower position).
- Visually check the placement of programmed device in adapter's ZIF socket. If everything looks OK, the device is ready for programming.
- To take out the device from adapter, open the adapter's ZIF socket by lever (lever is at upper position) and remove device.
- When you finish the work with adapter, remove it from programmer's ZIF socket.
- Operating conditions: temperature 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷ 104°F), humidity 20% ÷ 80% non-condensing.
- If software version, you're using currently, doesn't contain support for this programming adapter, please download the latest version of software - Regular or OnDemand - from our web site.
NEPCON China 2017
25th - 27th Apr 2017
Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
hall no.: Hall 1
booth no.: 1N07
Del Mar Electronics Fair
3rd - 4th May 2017
Del Mar Fairgrounds, San Diego, CA, USA
booth no.: Booth #5
exhibitor: BK Precision
All exhibitions »