- special adapter, assigned for SEEPROM with rotate pinout (for using with universal adapter)
- operation life of socket - 50 actuations
- made in Slovakia
|Ord. no.|| 70-0253|
|Socket|| socket DIL8|
|Bottom|| 2 rows, 2x 4 pins (plus 2x 2 pins for improve stability), square, 0.6x0.6mm, rows spacing 300mil|
|Subclass|| Memory (NOR/NAND/eMMC)|Wiring is:
- Insert adapter to the device programmer ZIF socket according to the picture placed near of it. If you have some doubts about orientation of this adapter in device programmer ZIF socket, it is valid general rule, the orientation of the text of title is the same as the text on the top of the device programmer.
- Insert the universal adapter into the adapter standard DIL socket withposition of pin 1 on the left up. Push the top of universal adapter ZIF socket to open it. Insert the device into the adapter ZIF socket. The right position of the programmed device in adapter ZIF socket is show at picture near (mainly left above) the adapter ZIF socket. Then release adapter ZIF socket.
- Visually check interconnection between device, universal adapter ZIF socket and this adapter. If everything looks OK, the device is ready for programming.
- Be careful, because the incorrect insertion of adapter to the device programmer ZIF socket or universal adapter to this adapter or device to the universal adapter ZIF socket can damage the programmed device.
- When you finish work with adapter, remove it from the device programmer ZIF socket.
- Do not directly touch the pins of the adapter and adapter standard DIL socket, because dirt may cause errors during programming of device.
- After end of life of standard DIL socket replace it as soon as possible.
- If software version, you're using currently, doesn't contain support for this programming adapter, please download the latest version of software - Regular or OnDemand - from our web site.