- special adapter, assigned for Azoteq IQS127, IQS128 in SOT23-6 package
- operation (mechanical) life of ZIF socket - 10.000 actuations
- made in Slovakia
|Ord. no.|| 70-2286|
|Socket|| ZIF SOT23-6, ClamShell type|
|Bottom|| 2x4 pins (plus 2x2 pins for improve stability), square, 0.6x0.6mm, rows spacing 600mil|
|Subclass|| other|Wiring is:
- Insert adapter to the device programmer ZIF socket according to the picture placed near of it. If you have some doubts about orientation of this adapter in device programmer ZIF socket, it is valid general rule, the orientation of the text of title is the same as the text on the top of the device programmer.
- Open the adapter ClamShell ZIF socket. Insert the device into it (place device on contacts). The right position of the programmed device in adapter ZIF socket is show at picture near (mainly left above) the adapter ZIF socket.
- Visually check interconnection between device and adapter ClamShell ZIF socket. If everything looks OK, close it and now, device is ready for programming.
- Be careful, because the incorrect insertion of adapter to the device programmer ZIF socket or device to the adapter ClamShell ZIF socket can damage the programmed device.
- To take out the device, open adapter ClamShell ZIF socket and remove device from it.
- When you finish work with adapter, remove it from the device programmer ZIF socket.
- Do not directly touch the pins of the adapter and adapter ZIF socket, because dirt may cause errors during programming of device.
- For handling with the device we recommended to use a vacuum pick up tool.
- Operation conditions: operating temperature 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷ 104°F), operating humidity 20%..80%, non condensing.
- If software version, you're using currently, doesn't contain support for this programming adapter, please download the latest version of software - Regular or OnDemand - from our web site.