- bottom board of NOR adapter, assigned for Flash devices with reverse pinout NOR-3
- supported from PG4UW software version 3.06d
- made in Slovakia
|Ord. no.|| 70-1219|
|Socket|| 2x24 + 1x3 sockets for wire wrap pin|
|Bottom|| 2x24 pins, square, 0.6x0.6mm, rows spacing 600mil|
|Subclass|| Memory (NOR/NAND/eMMC)|
- Protect the pins of adapter from contamination. Don't touch the pins with bare hands. Any dirt and/or fat on adapter's pins may cause errors during programming.
- For work with device it is necessary put together NOR Bottom X with some NOR Top X board according to the information provided by PG4UW software.
- The picture shows, how to put together the NOR Bottom X and NOR Top X board to have complete NOR adapter.
- Operating conditions: temperature 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷ 104°F), humidity 20% ÷ 80% non-condensing.
- If software version, you're using currently, doesn't contain support for this programming adapter, please download the latest version of software - Regular or OnDemand - from our web site.
NEPCON China 2017
25th - 27th Apr 2017
Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
hall no.: Hall 1
booth no.: 1N07
Del Mar Electronics Fair
3rd - 4th May 2017
Del Mar Fairgrounds, San Diego, CA, USA
booth no.: Booth #5
exhibitor: BK Precision
All exhibitions »