- specialized adapter for 3D Plus NAND flash modules in SOP58 package
- operation (mechanical) life of ZIF socket - 500.000 actuations
- made in Slovakia
|Ord. no.|| 70-2958|
|Socket|| ZIF SOP80, FastLock type|
|Bottom|| 2x24 pins, square, 0.6x0.6mm, rows spacing 600mil|
|Subclass|| Memory (NOR/NAND/eMMC)|
- Protect the contacts of adapters's connectors and ZIF socket from contamination. Any dirt and/or fat on contacts may cause errors during programming.
- Proceed with care! Incorrect insertion of adapter in programmer's ZIF socket or module in adapter's ZIF socket may lead to programmed module damage.
- Insert adapter into programmer's ZIF socket. If you are in doubts about orientation of the adapter in programmer's ZIF socket, there is a rule of thumb - orientation of adapter's name text is the same as orientation of the text on the top of programmer.
- Visually check the placement of adapter in programmer's ZIF socket.
- Press two pawls on adapter's ZIF socket lid to release it. Lift up the lid and take it away.
- Insert the module into adapter's ZIF socket base so that module pins were sunk into contact grooves. Facing the adapter in legend readable position, module pin 1 should head towards top left and module body should be aligned down (towards you).
- Visually check the placement of programmed module in adapter's ZIF socket. If it looks OK, put adapter's ZIF socket lid on carefully and secure the pawls.
- To take out the module from adapter, release the pawls on adapter's ZIF socket lid, lift it up and remove the module.
- When you finish the work with adapter, remove it from programmer's ZIF socket.
- Operating conditions: temperature 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷ 104°F), humidity 20% ÷ 80% non-condensing.
- If software version, you're using currently, doesn't contain support for this programming adapter, please download the latest version of software - Regular or OnDemand - from our web site.